Mable Evaluation (M.A.)
- TU Kaiserslautern - Distance & Independent Studies Center (DISC)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- 4 semester(s)
- Study location:
- distance learning
ProgrammeThe Blended Learning Master of Evaluation Program aims at developing and strengthening evaluation and monitoring capacities within the government, private sector and civil society, with regard to enhancing the performance of state administration and of public services delivery.
Target groupThe two-year blended learning program is designed for three general target groups:
1. The “Blended Learning Master of Evaluation” (MABLE) is especially designed for graduates of social science study programs, but also appropriate for students of other subjects (Bachelor degree level).
2. The course enables extra-occupational studies especially for freelancers and self-employed evaluators. The modular course structure and the self-learning options make MABLE a good choice for experienced evaluators who want to enhance or deepen their knowledge in specific areas.
3. MABLE is not only for evaluators, but also for the people who commission evaluations and want to gain new insights into the field of evaluation. Many aspects of the program are directed towards people who have to conduct evaluations on behalf of donor organizations, administrative agencies, or government ministries and intended to provide the tools and guidelines to assist in the completion of their tasks.
ModulesFor more Information please visit: https://www.zfuw.uni-kl.de/en/distance-learning-courses/management-law/mable-evaluation/
For more information about costs and requirements please visit: https://www.zfuw.uni-kl.de/management-law/master-blended-learning-evaluation-mable
|Language(s) of instruction:||English|
CostsAt the moment, the tuition fees are EUR 1,500 per semester as well as the social contribution of currently EUR 108 per semester. The tuition fees do not include travel and accommodation expenses or meal allowances during the on-campus phases. Only the social contribution is charged in the first and second semester after the end of the standard period of study. Tuition fees are reduced to 30 percent of the original fee as of the third semester exceeding the standard period of study. The tuition fees are exempted from German VAT and may be tax-deductible if the legal requirements are fulfilled.
Subject to change.
Order information material from TU Kaiserslautern - Distance & Independent Studies Center (DISC). The given data is transmitted only to this educational provider and, of course, not given to a third party.
Ihre Nachricht wird gesendet...
Ihre Nachricht wurde gesendet.
OrganisationThe Distance and Independent Studies Center (DISC) is one of the leading establishments in Germany for distance-learning postgraduate courses. The establishment has over 25 years of experience in developing and designing academic courses for guided self-study. It was created from the Centre for Distance Learning and University Education (ZFUW), which was founded at the University of Kaiserslautern in 1992. We offer accredited Master's degrees in attractive subject areas and accompany you throughout your course of studies with advice, service and support.
- Sarah Tschanun M.Sc., Coordinator "MABLE Evaluation"
- +49 (0) 681 302-3146